Big Ideas for Busy People: Futurescape
Thursday10/155:00 pm - 6:30 pm
This popular, fast-paced event featuring five-minute talks from some of UW-Madison’s biggest brains is back! To celebrate the 10th Wisconsin Science Festival, our speakers are sharing what their research focus might be like 10 years from now.
Peer into the future with us and discover what the next decade may bring.
- Randy Ashton, Wisconsin Institute for Discovery and Biomedical Engineering, Preventing and Curing Neurological Disorders by Bioengineering the Human Brain and Spinal Cord
- Robert McDermott, Physics
- Kris Saha, Wisconsin Institute for Discovery and Biomedical Engineering
- Karen Schloss, Wisconsin Institute for Discovery and Psychology
- Melissa Skala, Morgridge Institute for Research and Biomedical Engineering, Your Cells Tell Your Story
- Michael Graf, Spot Filmworks (moderator)