How It's Made in Wisconsin
We are seeking corporations, organizations and makers of all sizes and sectors to provide a unique “behind-the-scenes” perspective of Wisconsin-made products via facility tours, demonstrations or open house opportunities for your local communities and school groups as part of the Wisconsin Science Festival, October 16-22.
- Help communities learn more about the science and technology behind how products are made in Wisconsin and why they are important to our state.
- The science festival’s How It’s Made in Wisconsin project provides opportunities for Wisconsin-based companies to gain exposure and promote accessibility of STEM to target audiences.
- The Wisconsin Science Festival provides unique opportunities for youth to connect to experts in their own communities and learn about potential career paths.
- No cost to participate, and companies will be highlighted as festival event host sites.
How it works
- Complete INTEREST APPLICATION to establish available dates, times and group sizes. Events can be open to the public or serve preregistered groups only depending on facility needs.
- The Wisconsin Science Festival team will help connect, and supplement costs for, schools, community groups, 4-H volunteers, etc. in the area who are interested in attending.
- Companies will be included in regional and statewide marketing efforts and will also receive additional materials to help promote their participation in the festival.
Contact Sam Mulrooney, Wisconsin Science Festival Director
608-316-4390 | [email protected]